1911 Tacitcal
Please Login to Continue!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

1911 Tacitcal
Please Login to Continue!
1911 Tacitcal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama........

+4
oneton
HK91guitarfingers
Temptation.45
8dduce
8 posters

Go down

Obama........ Empty Obama........

Post  8dduce Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 am

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
8dduce
8dduce
Just got here
Just got here

Back to top Go down

Obama........ Empty Re: Obama........

Post  Temptation.45 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Laughing sad...
Temptation.45
Temptation.45
Just got here
Just got here

Back to top Go down

Post  HK91guitarfingers Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 pm

'Evil or Very Mad' 'Twisted Evil''Evil or Very Mad' 'Twisted Evil''Evil or Very Mad' 'Twisted Evil''Evil or Very Mad' 'Twisted Evil''Evil or Very Mad' 'Twisted Evil''Evil or Very Mad' 'Twisted Evil''Evil or Very Mad' 'Twisted Evil''Evil or Very Mad' 'Twisted Evil''Evil or Very Mad' 'Twisted Evil'

Obama........ ATT02130

'Twisted Evil' 'Evil or Very Mad''Twisted Evil' 'Evil or Very Mad''Twisted Evil' 'Evil or Very Mad''Twisted Evil' 'Evil or Very Mad''Twisted Evil' 'Evil or Very Mad''Twisted Evil' 'Evil or Very Mad''Twisted Evil' 'Evil or Very Mad''Twisted Evil' 'Evil or Very Mad''Twisted Evil' 'Evil or Very Mad'
HK91guitarfingers
HK91guitarfingers
Just got here
Just got here

Back to top Go down

Post  oneton Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:06 pm

saw a semi today going in the truckstop in midway with obama pictures and stickers all over it UGLY AS HELL also had a bunch of qoutes and sayings all over

oneton
Just got here
Just got here

Back to top Go down

Post  CubaLibre1961 Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Grizzly_Adams wrote:During his campaign, he repeated preached for change, but does anyone know what his CHANGE really means? Twisted Evil

Citizens Helping A N----- Get Elected

Can't take credit for that; heard it somewhere before the election

Come on guy, give it a rest. Didn't you just get in trouble on another forum for being racist? Didn't you just finish apologizing?

We all just got here lets start off on the right foot. So we can all have fun. Thats why this forum was started in the first place......
CubaLibre1961
CubaLibre1961
Just got here
Just got here

Back to top Go down

Post  Bull_127 Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:01 am

Yes. We can not have racism here. This is going to be a National Forum hopefully.

I do not care what you discuss privately amongst yourselves, but please let us not stoop to lower levels than the Liberals.

I will admit I do not like Obama, but the reason I do not like him has NOTHING to do with his race; strictly his agenda and past that worries me.

Sadly enough he is our President and we just have to be heard in a positive way to try and overcome any anti-gun or second amendment rights they try to take from us. Racism is not going to help any of our fight.

D
Bull_127
Bull_127
Admin

http://1911tactical.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Grizzly_Adams Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:03 am

Just a joke. I respect the office. I don't respect the man. The acronym's just something I heard. Do I agree? Who knows? Do I think it's funny? Sure. Anytime someone has a way to take a jab at garbage rhetoric like America so greatly needing his kind of "change," I think it's brilliant. If it offended, it wasn't meant to do so.
Grizzly_Adams
Grizzly_Adams
Just got here
Just got here

http://search4smarts.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  txbonds Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:35 am

We walk a fine line of trying to respect the office of the Potus, while strongly agreeing or disagreeing with it's current or prior residents. Every one of us is entitled to our own opinions on the subject, which is what currently still makes this a great country.

That said, as Dennis beat me to pointing out, we really shouldn't allow a racist post to hit the forum. Even if the original poster doesn't mean anything by it, it doesn't change the nature of the post. And, while I'll be the first to stand up for everyone's first amendment rights, we need to all try to maintain a basic level of public decorum and tact out of respect to all of our forum members.

That is all........ carry on. Smile
txbonds
txbonds

Back to top Go down

Post  CubaLibre1961 Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:35 pm

+1, no harm no foul...
CubaLibre1961
CubaLibre1961
Just got here
Just got here

Back to top Go down