1911 Tacitcal
Please Login to Continue!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

1911 Tacitcal
Please Login to Continue!
1911 Tacitcal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Politics; 'Poly' meaning many and 'ticks' meaning blood-sucking parasites.

2 posters

Go down

Politics;  'Poly' meaning many and 'ticks' meaning blood-sucking parasites. Empty Politics; 'Poly' meaning many and 'ticks' meaning blood-sucking parasites.

Post  HK91guitarfingers Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:25 am

While I personally don't care for him or his State, I would like to say "Congrats" to Al Franken and the people of Minnesota. Per the Minnesota Supreme Court he has won fare and square. My heartburn for today is the now/new Senate's Evil or Very Mad DemocraticEvil or Very Mad SUPER MAJORITY.

In Ancient China there was a saying: "May you live in interesting times." It was as much a curse as anything, in much the same way as we now say: “go to hell.”
But sometimes the most difficult times are the most interesting and the most rewarding too.

They challenge us, they test us, and occasionally they can even bring out the best in us.

So the saying was as much a blessing as a curse. And the times we are living in are nothing if not interesting.

To fully appreciate that one has to look beyond the Evil or Very Madmainstream mediaEvil or Very Mad, because once you do a whole new landscape emerges, one that is distinctly different from the world as portrayed by our “free press.”
HK91guitarfingers
HK91guitarfingers
Just got here
Just got here

Back to top Go down

Politics;  'Poly' meaning many and 'ticks' meaning blood-sucking parasites. Empty Re: Politics; 'Poly' meaning many and 'ticks' meaning blood-sucking parasites.

Post  Bull_127 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:31 am

Lord help us......

Get the PVC pipe and the shovels ready boys and girls.....we may need them sooner than you think! pirat
Bull_127
Bull_127
Admin

http://1911tactical.com

Back to top Go down

Politics;  'Poly' meaning many and 'ticks' meaning blood-sucking parasites. Empty Re: Politics; 'Poly' meaning many and 'ticks' meaning blood-sucking parasites.

Post  HK91guitarfingers Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 pm

I won't even comment on your statement Bull.

All of us are doing the same.
HK91guitarfingers
HK91guitarfingers
Just got here
Just got here

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum